Thirteen members of the Boys and Girls Indoor Track Team travelled to the Virginia Beach Sports Complex for the VHSL State Championships. Our student-athletes earned medals and personal best times. Congratulations on a great season.
- Senior Julia Dial scored 18 points, taking home the Triple Jump State Championship. She also won a Bronze Medal in the Long Jump (personal best jump) and finished 7th place in the 55m.
- Junior Rami Dib took home a 6th place medal in the 1000m (personal best run).
- The Boys 4X200 relay (Jacob Dial, Seth Edenhart, Noah Gizzarelli and Andreas Hill) earned an 8th placing with a time of 1:31.45 (new school record)
- Junior Andreas Hill ran a personal best and the 4th fastest time in the 55h prelims to qualify for the Finals.
- Junior Nikita Fuller ran a new personal best in the 55h.
- The Girls 4×400 relay (Caroline Knowles, Alessandra Cordova, Camille Clarke and Julia Dial) ran a great 4×400 relay.